Human Resources Services
Many Australian organisations show poor management of their People Resources because these services are not aligned or attuned to the Business Systems.
- Organisation structures are too layered
- Essential Policies are not specified
- Recruitment processes are ineffective
- Employees are poorly Inducted and Communicated with
- Duties Lists are not clearly specified or understood
- Performance Measurement processes are ineffective and unrelated to the REAL WORK process.
We have all these essential People Services properly specified and ready for implementation.
These are based on effective ALIGNMENT and ATTUNEMENT.
Improved productivity is the OUTCOME.